Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This Moisturizing Facial Wash leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and hydrated, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

For more info, visit Simple.

October 17, 2016

I my sister let me use this for a month when i had dermatitis on my face from a new cleaner i bought. This cleanser was really gentle on the rash and helped cleared it up quick.

October 15, 2016

Overall the Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash did a decent cleansing job. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan and I felt like after using it there was a residue left on my skin. On the plus side is is very reasonably priced and non-drying.

October 14, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette gamme de produit pour le visage. Plus naturel pour la peau. Il mousse bien sous la douche et hydrate bien ma peau sensible. Bonne option plus naturelle.

August 29, 2016

When I first used Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash I found it okay. It's quality wasn't really good, if anything it was below average. Overall, I probably wouldn't recommend that you use this.

August 25, 2016

Simple Kind to Skin is a very good line and the facial moisturizing wash is a really good one. You can tell it's not loaded with a lot of perfumes and harsh ingredients. It has a very subtle pleasant smell and it does a pretty good job of cleaning my face, have to work it a bit harder on days I have extra makeup on but all in all it does really well. Afterwards my face does feel very clean and soft and moisturizer. Excellent price so it's worth a try!

August 24, 2016

très efficace je men sert pour les soirée ou je rentre tard et que je n'ai pas envie de faire une routine complète car je ne veut pas me coucher maquiller

August 24, 2016

Still my favorite face wash! I'm not nervous to use it on my sensitive skin and the smell is growing on me. It keeps my skin feeling soft and gets off most of my makeup at night (using a toner afterward will get everything else off)! About to purchase my third bottle!

August 21, 2016

Again I really love the Simple brand, I use this product daily, I love it! Makes my dry skin feel great!! Has a great smell too! Love this! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.

August 19, 2016

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer is very gentle to the skinespecially to those who have sensitive skin and younger women suits their skin type.

August 16, 2016

It cleans well, no scent, skin is clean and suds good, I at least use it almost everyday, and heck, my brother uses it too for its effectiveness. He liked it too.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags