Simple Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

This Smoothing Facial Scrub gently lifts dry, dead skin cells to help your skin look brighter and more even textured, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

For more info, visit Simple.

October 21, 2016

this cleaner works well with removing the oily patches and hydrating the dry patches so my skin feels smooth and hydrated It goes on well and rinses thoroughly

October 21, 2016

This is a good facial scrub with a low price point. It is gentle on the skin and effective at clearing flakes and blocked pores. It left my skin feeling soft and clean.

October 21, 2016

Works well and left my skin feeling smooth.its a good price for a basic cleanser.seems its gental on skin.its a simple scrub.no bells or whistles.but nice if others make your face breakout.

October 21, 2016

Simple products are great. They are gentle, effective and straighforwardly ..simple. This scrub continues the quality of the line and is a good product. It is easy to use and does not have a noticeable scent.

October 21, 2016

Worth every penny! Easily one of my top 5 facial scrubs, I apply it while in the shower and find that it leaves my Face feeling cleansed, soft, and looking brighter after use.

October 20, 2016

Average and just ok .....
Very gentle though - My son uses it in the summer - he likes it
definitely not my fave but does the trick
inexpensive and available anywhere

October 20, 2016

Simple products are reliable and worth the money you pay! This scrub is a great value, removes makeup, doesn't dry your skin, and my face felt and looked very clean. Great for an everyday wash and a weekly scrub

October 20, 2016

I have combination skin and am prone to blackheads. I found that this helped keep the oil at bay without drying out my skin. It smells nice and is a good product for the price.

October 20, 2016

I liked this product. It has a nice gentle scrub to it and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your face. I would and will buy this product again. Definitely recommend for a gentle deep clean!

October 19, 2016

I liked this product, but it wasn't the best thing I've ever used or anything. I'd reccommend it for the price, but I don't think I'd purchse it again as I have things I like better!