Simple Soothing Eye Balm

Simple Soothing Eye Balm Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 345 in Eye Cream

March 23, 2016

I bought it out of curiosity, I like that it's light weight I usually use it at night after I wash my face, I tried it recently under my eyes as a primer for my concealer and I liked how my concealer stayed on without breaking. So I will be purchasing this little curious buy again.

January 22, 2016

I use this product to moisturize under my eyes before applying my concealer. I feel like it doesn't improve the appearance of my under eye circles and bags, but it works AMAZINGLY as a makeup primer. It has a silky liquid consistency and hydrates well, while not getting runny under make up. I always find it so hard to find this product in stores which sucks but I always make sure to grab one whenever I see it because I LOVE IT.

January 18, 2015

I use this every night. It is so moisturizing under the eyes leaving them refreshed. I love this product!

August 07, 2014

I think Simple Kind to the Eyes - Eye Balm is a lightweight everyday eye cream without making one's eye area feel greasy. The product is fragrance free which in my option is a huge bonus for those like myself who have sensitive skin! This product keeps my eye area hydrated throughout the day and erases dry patches and flakes. I have worn this product under my make-up and it is ah-mazing! The "balm" the consistency is more like a lotion...not a balm texture at all. Anyways, the product absorbs immediately into my skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset