Simply Orange Juice With Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #1149 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 02, 2016

This was the only orange juice left at Walmart, on sale, so I grabbed it. It is really good...the coconut juice seems to cut down on the acidity of the oranges, giving it a smoother taste. I also found it to be very thirst quenching, probably because of the coconut water. I will definitely be buying this instead of the regular one from now on!

August 26, 2016

Wooow love this juice !! The only one I drink now, my son loves it too! And it's never sweetened you can even taste the coconut water best part is its only 80 calories

February 09, 2016

When I tried it for first time I was surprised it is really very sweet and all natural, specially comparing to other non concentrated orange juices its taste is far more better,and sweeter.

June 20, 2015

I thought I would try this since coconut water is supposed to be so healthy & orange juice is my favorite morning juice. It's also 80 cal which nice. The flavor is definitely lighter more watered down. I do prefer regular orange juice with pulp and this one is pulp free. My 4 yr old prefers this one which I find interesting so I continue to buy it for her.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation