Sinful Colors Nailpolish Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 1479 in Nail Polish

March 09, 2017

These have become my favorite polishes. They are really affordable, so many color choices, great quality. They are very easy to work with. I like doing nail art and they work great. They are also easy to remove and dont stain nails.

March 01, 2017

inexpensive. fun colours. polish chips easily. multiple coats needed for colours to show. for this price its hard to complain but if you are looking for an excellent nail polish brand, this is not it.

February 12, 2017

Being in the beauty industry I was introduced to OPI nail polishes and fell inlove instantly. That love was faded when I found Sinful Colors. They are long lasting, non peeling, and are constantly coming out with great colors. Love them all !!

December 19, 2016

these are a inexpensive yet really durable nail polish. The colors that they come in are amazing, and for the price, they actually last much longer than the higher priced competitors. I buy these all the time at walmart for about 1.99. I will keep buying. They are a 10 dollar nail polish for 80 % of the price.

December 19, 2016

I'm a nail polish junkie. Total addict. I have bottles of dozens of brands, both mainstream and indie, many high end. And this inexpensive polish is still my go to. It's long lasting, the variety of colours is fantastic, and never requires more than two coats. In fact, in a bind one will often do it. Love this line above all others.

August 11, 2016

I'M really enjoying all the colour choices . The price just encourages me to buy more each time I see them. 2 coats cover well and with a top coat there is not much chipping.

August 11, 2016

Love sinful nail polish. Its a great value loads of different colors to choose from and easy to apply. 2 coats and done off ya go. Also great for nail art and available almost everywhere..

June 01, 2016

This is one of the best cheap impulse polishes out there. I fell in love with it on a whim with a bottle I found at the Bargain Shop. It was a hot neon pink colour that became my signature summer toe colour for 2 summers straight (wish I remembered the colour name). It applied well with a couple coats and was perfectly shiny with a top coat over. Now I've been looking everywhere for the same shade b/c I used up the entire bottle and want more... it's hard to find this neon pink shade in any brand right now. It was so bright people would remark about it, it was so perfect with sandals.

March 28, 2016

I love Sinful Colors because they are inexpensive, and offer a wide range of colours. Good quality at a fraction of the price of the bigger name brand polishes. I also find them to be more opaque than polishes like Essie, which is great if you're using the lighter shades as a base colour for nail art.

January 26, 2016

Sinful Colours Nail Polish carry a wide variety of colours. The colour lasts quite some time and is comparable to OPI nail polish. I've never had this nail polish chip on me! I've noticed the price has gone up from (Canadian Prices) $1.99 to $2.99 which I would expect since it's such a great nail polish. The only downfall with this nail polish is that it does't last after a few months. If left unused, the polish will get sticky and be unusable. However, if you use it on a regular basis it tends to keep its consistency. I'm still unsure as to why it get's sticky but it may be due to having it sit there without being shaken or moved.