Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel in Dream On

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel in Dream On Reviews

Ranked #1053 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel is full of colours! Available in over 20 colours, these glorious gorgeous shades will look wonderful on your nails. It will complete your outfit and can even express your mood. visit sinfulcolors.com for more information.

May 28, 2014

I love the colours this brand has to offer. They are always bright and vibrant! I usually apply 3 coats and finish with a clear top coat for that extra gloss. This nail polish is great to mix and match with to create some really neat nail art as well.

December 02, 2013

I absolutely adore the wide range of colors available..especially the neon colors that are harder to find in my area. I've gotten many compliments on the designs I create with various sinful colors. As far as chipping, I usually see wear around 2-3 days but removal is so easy and the polish is so affordable I don't mind painting my nails more often.

June 20, 2013

I just bought this nail polish yesterday. It was my first time to try the Sinful brand. At only $1.98 at Wal-Mart, I say their all their vibrant colors are a STEAL at that price. I had to apply three coats to get full coverage. The polish alone dries dull, so I would recommend a shiny, glossy top coat to make the color POP!

November 09, 2011

I absolutely love Sinful Colors Nail polish! Dream on is a beautiful neon purple matte nail polish. I'm not a huge fan of matte colors, but I love this color so I just use a very shiny top coat so it does not look matte. These polish also are at a great price and you get a lot of product!

July 18, 2011

While this brand is pretty hard to find in Canada (the Bargain Shop is the only place I've ever found it) it is great polish.

The shade "Dream On" is a rather bright purple based fuchsia shade that is actually matte. I was surprised when I tried this the first time as the bottle had no indication. The polish takes three coats to get to opaque but if you are photographing it you will see nail line every time (it does not photograph well.) I am not a fan of matte shades so I always top this one off with a good top coat, and I get excellent wear.

June 22, 2011

One of my absolute favorites! No more paying $12 for a bottle of Nail Polish from MAC! I didn't know what to expect when I bought this brand but I love it, this particular color is matte and applies smoothly and dries quick! I love this color too!