Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Soul Mate

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Soul Mate Reviews

Ranked #1139 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

Average Price:  $.99

June 30, 2014

This nail polish is a very pretty color. Stays on for a long time a and takes awhile to start chipping. Its a good price too!

April 29, 2014

Even though the color isn't for me, I am always somewhat pleased with SC polish. However, it's dry time is way longer than some, but I'm not complaining. I've had this nail polish on since sunday and I have 1-2 chips or scratches in the polish, but, i'd recommend putting at least 3 coats on so it looks decent.

February 03, 2013

I love how affordable sinful color nail polish are! The color is true to its display and need a few coats to get the real color. You just need a good base top coat for it. This is one of my favorite color because it is so girly and vibrant in pink. You can sometimes find these for $1 in Walgreen on sale.

September 15, 2011

This nail polish is so chic. It is an amazing everyday color and looks great on every skin tone. This nail polish glides on smoothly and the color looks absolutely radiant when you apply two coats. This color has no shimmer and is matte which is perfect for fall. It kinda reminds me of, "china glaze fifth avenue," I highly recommend it since it is a cheaper alternative. Who could go wrong with sinful colors 1.99 compared to 6 to 8 dollars with china glaze.

July 18, 2011

This color looks like I dipped my nails in Pepto Bismol! But not in a bad way I guess. It's matte - no shimmer, which I kind of like. Only 2 coats because it's matte and a strong color. Lasts a decent amount of time, especially for the price.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal