Sinful Colors Professional
Good

Sinful Colors Professional Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

October 23, 2016

I love it, I love it, I love it! I am obsessed with Sinful Colors and especially love the Kylie Jenner collection of shades. The colors are all vibrant and unique. The formula is fast drying and lends to a very smooth application. I find it easier to get a perfectly smooth mani with these mattes and satin finishes than with any shiny finish polish. Sure, they show a bit of wear on the tips after about 3 days, but I haven't found any brand that will hold up longer than that. People who complain about this polish chipping after a day are probably not preparing the nail surface correctly for polish. A little rubbing alcohol on the nail surface first will surely solve that problem!

March 21, 2016

The colors are breathtaking. Very difficult to match in other brands. A bit runny but dries relatively fast. 2 coats recommended. Beautiful! I wish they had more colors at my local stores but for the price, I'm not complaining.

January 04, 2015

Love the color selections. I only have the snow me white nail polish because i used it on a whim for Halloween and I adore it.

I also wanted a white nail polish for nail art. The polish goes on smooth and lasts awhile and dries fast. Really good thing to have. I will most likely buy more colors in the future.

What do you think, have you tried it?