• Sirius Men's Stainless Steel Vintage Punk Skeleton Skull Hand Finger Bone Ring
Good

Sirius Men's Stainless Steel Vintage Punk Skeleton Skull Hand Finger Bone Ring Reviews

1 review
Ranked #6 out of 33 in Rings

June 15, 2016

Love, love, love the design of this. I'm a huge fan of skulls and skeletons so I was really happy this this ring is available in bigger sizes.

I wore it for a couple of days straight to test it properly and didn't have any problems with it turning my fingers green or becoming damaged, even though I washed my hands a lot while wearing it, so I'm very happy with it! It makes a great thumb ring, but I personally like to wear it on my wedding finger since my wedding ring doesn't fit.

I also like to joke that I married a biker, but that's just my sense of humour. This ring is perfect if you have a dark sense of humour or want to dress in a punk or goth inspired style. Very comfortable and looks great on.

********************************************

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original