• SJP NYC
  • SJP NYC

SJP NYC Reviews

Ranked #795 out of 1213 in Perfume

May 11, 2015

I've owned a couple bottles of this perfume and I really enjoy it. I'll usually pick this up if I see it on sale. It is a nice balance of sweet and fruity

November 04, 2014

Love the smell! Usually lasts all day for me :)

September 04, 2014

I heard about this product in the Cosmopolitan Magazine, they described the perfume in one little phrase and I remembered 2 words : vanilla and strawberries. I went directly to the drugstore, bought it, adopted it. My perfum for 4 years now. The odor is not too strong and I always have great comments!

September 11, 2012

I am not normally a huge perfume fan because I have always found any scent to be too overpowering.
This perfume has a lasting memorable scent without being too strong. Coming from someone who is scent sensitive this is smelly enough and lasts without being overwhelming. Have received lots of compliments and carry one in my purse and home at all times!

November 28, 2011

Sugary sweet, vanillaish with strawberry tones.....It lasts most of the day, it is my favourite perfume. I have it in 3 different sizes!