Sketcher Go-Flex

Sketcher Go-Flex Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 67 in Runners

September 05, 2013

Great shoe! One of the best I've worn. Super airy and light weight perfect for any active lifestyle! Price is a bit high but you get what you pay for !

August 27, 2013

I already have 3 pairs and I can almost predict that there will be at least 3 more pairs in my future!! These shoes are awesome, just wish the price was lower so I could have more. I bought my first pair in the winter and wore them around the house with thin socks and then would forget I had them on and head out the door with them on as well, now I have bought 2 more pairs this summer with the idea of saving one pair for my trip 'Down Under' but how can one 'save' shoes?? I started wearing them last week and now it's just a choice when I leave the house as to which colour I should wear. I will walk up to strangers and say "Aren't those the best shoes ever?" and the response is usually the same as mine would be and the person would say that they have multiple pairs.

I wonder what colour my next pair will be...?

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!