Skeyndor Self Tanning Foam

Skeyndor Self Tanning Foam Reviews

Ranked #1320 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 07, 2008

I got this as a Friday Freebie. One thing I always worry about when I try a self tanner is if its going to smell bad. This does not smell bad! It smells alright. I mean it doesn't smell fantantic, but you know what I mean. (It doesn't smell like most of these products)

Next, the color is nice, it's not orangy. It;s a very nice color. It does take awile to acheive this color though. About 4 days in a row.
    I myself prefer something that I can use and even see alittle color the first day. I am a very impatient person.

It steaked a bit, but was good around elbows and knees

I do not like the mousse. I in fact sprayed this all over my bathroom the first day by accident and found a patch of brown on my dog in the next couple days!

One thing I'll give the mousse is that it dried so fast!!! I was dry in less that five minutes! Who really w alks around naked for twenty minutes. I've got things to do, and I'm not doing them naked. (I guess I could)

I do prefer the self tanner I use already, but if you know how to use a aerosol can (unlike me ) and want something that smells good this is for you

January 20, 2008

This tanning foam goes on streakless. Unlike some other tanning foams I've used previously, this one has a great scent to it. Does not give your skin the "orange" tone- gives a natural looking glow. I highly recommend it.