Skin 79 10 Seconds Mask

Skin 79 10 Seconds Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #294 out of 558 in Masks

May 16, 2015

I’m loving on this new Skin 79 10 Seconds Mask! You know how I love Asian Sheet Masks but sometimes I’m in a rush and I don’t have the time to seat around with a facial sheet mask on even though I love the benefits.
    These aren’t a traditional facial mask so they do not have a cut out design for eyes and lips. They actually look like a massive makeup wipe. Each textured cloth is saturated with essence but it is a lighter essence so these aren’t soaking wet the way a facial mask would be. To use them you’ll simply lay on your face and press the cloth with your palms gently. After 10 seconds (I admit I leave it on a little longer) you simply throw away with the wipe and press your hands against your face again so excess essence absorbs. So what happens next? Well…it kinda gives you that just washed your face look! It adds a bit of moisture but does leave slightly tacky. I like the way they kinda whisk away my flaky areas because my skin feels smoother after applying one but there isn’t so much essence per a wipe that I’m left oily or too shiny for makeup! These soften my skin for skincare and my foundation applies easier.

Robynbraye has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Samsung hdtv

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    favorite food

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath