Skin Authority VitaD Fortified Topical Elixir

Skin Authority VitaD Fortified Topical Elixir Reviews

1 review
Ranked #263 out of 270 in Serums

November 16, 2012

I received a sample of this to review and I was really happy to get to try it out. It's packed full of Vitamin D and essential skin nutrients including D2, D3, A, E, and K. It is supposed to brighten and firm skin.

I have been using it every other day or so for a month or so and while there are some features of the serum that I really like, overall, I don't notice any difference in my skin tone. I don't know if it is my skin, me, or maybe I am using it wrong but it just doesn't seem to be working out which was disappointing.

I will keep using it until I run out to see if it eventually makes any difference but in terms of brightening or firming, I don't see any difference. I guess I like that it contains vitamins for nourishing my skin, but if I don't see any difference then I am not sure that they are necessary. It's a nice formula though, non greasy, very light, dries fast and feels tingly.

The main thing that deters me from purchasing or recommending this is the price. It's $76 for a small bottle and just way too much for what it is.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends