Skin fix baby bum cream
Good

Skin fix baby bum cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

October 20, 2016

This cream is a thick paste that sticks to the skin nicely. There isn't a strong scent which is nice. I like that the products use natural ingredients and are safe for the skin.

June 29, 2016

I was given a sample of this after a birthing class and was happy to see that it was a local Halifax company. I have used one small tub already and went out and purchased a second. It is light, not greasy, has a pleasing non medicated smell and cleared up my little ones red bum in a few days. I would highly recommend this product and other Baby Skin Fix products to new moms.

May 13, 2016

After trying several brands of diaper cream, this was the only one that worked on my daughter! It's easy to apply and it doesn't get as dry and flaky as others. One tube lasts awhile and the price is great! It's all we buy now!

May 10, 2016

Both my kids and I have ultra sensitive skin. My eldest son would get bum rashes so bad that they would bleed. I tried every paste, cream on the market and nothing helped. It took a $120 container of a dr's concauction to help at all. With my second I feared the same would happen. I had never seen the skin fix before but liked that it was all natural and unscented which seems hard to find. I used it a few days after coming home from the hospital and within a half hour his cute little butt was no longer red. I have been using it ever since. The colour was a bit off putting as it is kind of beigy but it works so who cares!!
    Love this product and wish I could find it everywhere.

Jamison Healthy Sleep