Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel
Good

Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 519 in Masks

February 09, 2016

One of the most gentle peels I have ever used, but don't be fooled, it works just as hard, if not harder! I was surprised when I applied this product to my face, that it didn't start stinging like regular peels I've used, but was pleasantly surprised to see that it gave me the same results: smooth, bright skin. It is gently enough to use a couple times a week, especially when you're skin could you a boost.

November 17, 2015

I was a bit hesitant about using a skin peel and it seemed I had a right to be! A few minutes after putting it on and rinsing it off my skin started to burn. My face felt really hot and terrible for like 15 minutes, but thankfully it went away after that. Not sure I'd be comfortable using it again, although my skin did feel very soft after.

November 16, 2015

I received this in my November Ipsy bag. It is amazing. You rub it on wait 10 secs, then rub off in circles, and rinse, and it makes your skin brighter and softer. It is pricey butit is high quality so it is worth it