Skin79 Super  Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function

Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 183 in BB Creams

SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function ( Pink Label ) 40g SPF25 PA++

It smoothes away lines, leaving skin elastic. * Latin America Hadatamo: It provides skin with moisture and freshness. * Osmopur: This protective ingredient is extract

April 22, 2014

skin79's super plus BB cream (pink label) contains UV protection SPF 25PA , it covers skin imperfections, skin look and feels fresh all day long , it's recommended for combination and oily skin types. check out our website www.beautemart.ca guaranteed its 100% authentic. http://www.beautemart.ca/Skin79-Super-Beblesh-Balm-BB-Cream-Pink-Label-p/9836.htm

March 25, 2014

This was the first Korean BB cream I tried. It works great at evening out my skin tone, make my face feel super soft. The only problem I have is that I look a little gray after applying but that does go away after about 15mins. I have already re purchased this product

April 26, 2013

Hand down the best bb cream I have ever used!!!!! Makes your skin look flawless and perfect it also has SPF 30 which is very important factor. It lasts all day and it doesn't make your face look cakey. I use it as my foundation and covers very well I can't use anything else!!!!

December 20, 2012

This was my first BB Cream, and I'm sticking with it . I would recommend it to others -- and I'll tell you why -- but fist I need to warn about the fakes. IT'll cost $30 from Skin 79 North America. That's more than I am willing to pay for this. You can find it from third-parties but none of them are technically authorized. You want to make sure to read all the blogs about counterfeits, do your research and verify that the seller is in Korea. It's a lot of effort, but for me it's worth it to pay around half price.

On to the product itself. I really like the idea of a product that does everything. The Pink edition of Skin79's BB Creams has SPF, but isn't oily. It repairs damaged skin and should help even skin tone. To be honest, this happens less in winter. I suspect the dry air is harsher than the BB Cream can deal with and I may have to switch for a stronger moisturizer, which this does as well.

The final function that I enjoy is that it adds color, which makes BB Cream perfect in the hot summer days when you wish to even out your skin without caking on a bunch of makeup. This BB Cream doesn't seem to melt off when you sweat, either. Of course, it's not s 24 hour foundation, and the color does make it a cosmetic item that you should wash off at the end of the day.

Pink is rather light and ashy when you first put it on. You need to let it oxidize to remove the ashyness but once it's done, it doesn't look ashy on me at all. I have rather fair skin, so the light color works, but this isn't one-size-fits-all. If you're olive toned or darker, I'd look for a dark BB cream, if one exists, or simply stick with foundation.

After putting this on, my skin seems smoother and more even. It's not a full-coverage foundation, but I feel more secure about going out without makeup. I often do some touchup with concealer, brush on some powder and apply mascara to complete a makeup-light option.

August 29, 2012

I purchased this product off of Amazon for less than $20. I love how it easily matches my skin tone and provides great coverage. I feel that this is a product that takes some getting used to. You need to determine how much you need for your face, because too little or too much will look pretty bad. Other than that, it lasts all day and gives the skin a nice glow.

September 12, 2011

This is my current BB cream. This is definitely a little light as I'm NC30 and this is probably best for NC20/25. This BB cream is think but very easy to blend so by putting on a thinner layer it really isn't that noticeable. It's light to medium coverage depending on if you layer it. This one definitely has a grey cast out of the bottle which is off putting but goes away from oxidation.

Not sure about this healing properties in terms of acne or lightning skin but it didn't break me out at all. I like the bottle it's very cute and the pump is nice.

Definitely buy from a reputable seller on ebay, beware though there are fakes.

June 22, 2011

A little background information: BB Creams are a milder version of foundatoin, first invented in Asia for surgery patients to use makeup post-operation.
I've been using BBCReams as my first foundations since I started wearing makeup. After countless failed purchases (bbcreams tend to be greyer than regular liquid foundations) I found this one.
It's not bad, but definitely better than others I've used. Definitely quite gray on your skin, so be sure to load up your blush! My skin never seems to peel like it usually does with other bbcreams, which is a plus. The feel is super watery, making it feel very light, and almost as if you're not actually wearing as much makeup. I'd recommend you set this makeup with some translucent powder. Not a bad product all in all.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml