Skin79 VIP Gold Super BB Cream Review
Good

Skin79 VIP Gold Super BB Cream Review Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 183 in BB Creams

January 15, 2016

My friend did my make up and used this in me and she made me look airbrushed! This has great coverage and it feels great on my face and not caked on.

January 15, 2016

One of the only be creams I use. Never cakes on goes on super light and helps me look flawless

January 15, 2016

Very good coverage and can be layered quite a bit without leaving you cakey like some foundations. It only comes in one shade, but I find that whether summer or winter time the same bb cream will match me quite well without any powder. It is quite moisturizing and long lasting, so I have taken to wearing it on it's own in the winter to give off a more natural, dewy finish. In the end I went through a whole day (over 7 hours) outside without noticing any noticeable fading around the eyes or nose which is a plus. There is a slight scent, not overly fragrant and it fades pretty quickly for anyone sensitive to such things and I like that it does not accentuate any dry spots or make me look oily, something particularly useful for those that may have difficult to please combination skin like myself. In the end I would definitely repurchase.

September 28, 2015

I've purchased this product several times. I use this for my everyday makeup routine and sunscreen routine. It doesn't have full coverage but on days where I just need a little help this is a great product. It also does not dry out my skin like other bb creams I've used.

March 16, 2014

I love using this bb cream. It's great for dry to combination skin type. It's has triple function: SPF 25, whitening and wrinkle fighting. It's provide a light to mid coverage with really high moisture level. It smell nice and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The texture is lightweight and gives a dewy glow. Highly recommend it.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches