SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 333 in Sun Protection

A groundbreaking, weightless sunscreen featuring color-infused sunscreen technology that provides a universal tint and boosts daily radiance. Physical fusion UV defense SPF 50 offers the photoprotection of trusted broad-spectrum, physical filters, zinc oxide (z-cote) and titanium dioxide, and is enhanced by artemia salina, a plankton extract, to increase the skin’s defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress. The unique ‘shake then apply’ action assures even distribution of active ingredients in this silky sheer fluid that dries quickly and leaves no residue.

February 11, 2016

So upset I bought this product. This product didnt blend in at all and made me look white washed. It also made my skin very dry and start to flake- it is also very expensive! Will never use this again

September 09, 2014

Love and cannot live without! For sensitive skin it's great I even use it on the kids. Works well on any skin tone and does not leave the white film like most SPF creams do. Non greasy.

January 09, 2013

LOVE IT! Best sunscreen I have ever tried.

July 19, 2012

I recently got a sample from this via a subscription service (New Beauty Test Tube) but I am not sponsored by anyone for this review.

I love this sunscreen for 2 reasons: it does not leave a white residue on the face and body as well as having a nice thinner consistency while still giving you sun protection.

It is very photogenic (I am talking to you, soon to be brides!) and can be worn underneath makeup seamlessly.

A great product, but deeply overpriced!

Amazing sunscreen!
Just picked it up after my treatment at the Dermatologist.
Great price, sweet texture... non greasy..... absolutely in love!

May 16, 2012

Tinted? check. Sexy texture? check. Full protection? check. If you haven't been seduced lately, try this.... just melts right into the skin. I was impressed. The bottle is small but my dermatologist had great things to say and I don't think I can go back to using anything else...

May 16, 2012

Love this sunscreen. For a girl who hates to wear SPF on a daily basis, this makes it easy. Non-greasy, awesome texture and tint makes it a pleasure to apply every morning. Love!

May 09, 2012

I love everything about this sunscreen except the price. $39 for 50 ml. I'm on the fence about that though, because it may be worth it. This is for your face. It is water and sweat resistant, paraben free, chemical-filter free and contains a universal tint. So when it comes out, it looks like a foundation but is much more sheer. Think of this like the sunscreen version of a BB cream. It immediately blends into your skin without a trace of greasy residue. Skin looks more even but is protected with SPF 50.

I love this product so much because I find it hard to use sunscreen without breaking out. My skin is uber sensitive, even to face creams with SPF. This is everything I've wanted in that category and I especially love that it's tinted.

One thing to keep in mind is that even if your face cream has SPF in it, you still need to reapply every two hours to get proper coverage.

Updated On: May 14, 2012

I always disclose but forgot in this case - I received this compliments of the brand. :)