SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
Good

SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 269 in Serums

February 11, 2016

I know these products are on the pricier side, but you really get what you pay for with this one. I had redness from my facial peel treatments fory acne scaring and this serum did wonders. I started with a sample and then was hooked. With regular use my skin tone evened out.

April 07, 2014

I was introduced to this product by a laser technician who applied it on me following a fraxel laser session (for scar removal). As my skin was really red and burning, this helped to calm it down quite a bit.

Normally I wouldn't pay upwards of $80 for a skincare product (seriously..), but I haven't found anything quite like this anywhere else so I decided to splurge. I have since been using it on my face as well (it is THE GREATEST THING after a mini facial aka pimple squeeze fest), and any other area that is red or irritated. You honestly don't need much - just a little drop here and there - so the bottle lasts longer than you'd expect.

The product feels very slinky and cool when applied to the skin (you can really sense the cucumber extract). It is a 'gel' but more liquid-y than, say, an aloe vera gel; you won't end up with clumpy parts on your skin or anything and it isn't sticky at all.

This is one of those small luxuries that just makes me feel wonderful. I've also noticed that it has helped certain imperfections heal faster when I apply it on them, probably due to the anti-bacteria effect and also given that the product isn't heavy or greasy at all, so it doesn't clog pores. It can be used it on it's own, or before applying moisturizer. I believe the green tint is helping to reduce redness (although you can try eye drops as well if redness is your ONLY issue; you'd save about $75.)

All in all, very expensive product, but just a wonderful thing to have in my medicine cabinet. No regrets about buying this!

January 09, 2013

I have rosy checks which isnt really that cute after the age of 10.
This product not only smells and feels great but it reduces redness.
I would recommend it!

June 18, 2012

In one word, Amazing. If you have sensitive skin that is prone to redness and/or your face reacts poorly to waxing, this is the product for you. I got this and the Hydrating B5 Gel, which I have been using together from the brand about 2 weeks ago and my skin has never looked better. There is a noticeable difference on the days I use this vs. when I forget to. I've tried many serums and they don't always make a difference. This one does. Lately I find that waxing is causing noticeable irritation like bumps and redness that lasts for days. I tried a drop of this on the area and it worked like a charm. No redness, no bumps - nothing.

You only need a drop or two of this on your face twice a day to see results. It's really pricey (about $60) but I'm going to say it's worth it.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic