• Skindinavia Setting Spray
  • Skindinavia Setting Spray

Skindinavia Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 49 in Setting Spray

April 13, 2016

Skindinavia is by far my favorite setting spray. I can sleep in my makeup and wake-up with it still looking great! I recommend it to anyone. It's a little pricey but with every penny!

January 26, 2016

Perfect setting spray, make my make up stay all day and look pretty much The same at The end of The day as if I Just apply it, more it Help remove powder finish on The skin for a more natural and les cakes up finish, and I love The price because Urban Decay one is like double The price and they do The same job

July 03, 2015

For a while I have been on the hunt for a makeup setting spray that will keep my makeup in place. I thought the MAC Fix Plus would do the job but did not live up to expectations.

I always heard youtubers talk about how Skindinavia was their holy grails. So I decided to order a bottle online. I went with the Bridal spray just because I wanted my makeup not to budge an inch. When I placed my order they were having a special sale. Buy a full size product at full price and receive two 20ml sprays free. It came with The Makeup Primer Spray and The Makeup Finishing Spray.

All three sprays are formulated for sensitive skin which was perfect for me since I do suffer from eczema. Another bonus for this spray is that it is oil and paraben free!

The Bridal spray claims to resist excess moisture, keeps makeup looking flawless and photo ready and to last up to 16 hours! I must say that these three sprays do live up to what it claims. The primer sets my makeup and the finishing spray locks it in. I've been using them for about a week now and I must say they have been doing wonders.

I don't think I will ever go back to any other makeup setting spray in my life. Skindinavia is now my holy grail product. I will definitely be repurchasing from them. If you guys have not tried any of their products you really should, it's so worth the money and the wait!