Skinfix Body Repair Balm Reviews

Ranked #653 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 03, 2016

I love this product. It was very creamy and absorbed well into my skin. It was not sticky and had a pleasant scent. I would definitely recommend this product to friends that are looking for an ultra luxe product.

December 29, 2015

I get very dry skin on small patches over my body on occasion. I had some on my cheeks recently that my regular creme wasn't helping with. On the advice of the pharmacist, I bought SkinFix. The first time I tried it, I thought it was amazing. But within a couple of days my skin was drier than before! I hated the oily feeling it left behind and it started giving me bad acne wherever it was applied (even on my upper arms!) It is now sitting in my medicine cabinet with over 80% of the product left, and I can't imagine that I will ever use it again. Very disappointed.

July 08, 2015

I want to sing from the rooftops about how this is a miracle product! I have suffered from Eczema for many years and my prescription hydrocortisone cream just sucks. It does stop the itching slowly but it doesn't do anything to repair the skin. I hate using it but I was dependent on it.

Days ago I got a raging, itchy flare up on my knuckles and it is so hard to remain focused at the office when you want to claw your skin from the itch. The medicated cream i use is greasy and smelly so it ends up all over my desk and keyboard. Blech!

The price has put me off this product for a while as I've seen it before but really didn't give it any thought. Out of sheer frustration with my recent flare up I purchased it on sale (thank god). I started slathering it on immediately. The consistency is thick and creamy. It doesn't seem to melt in very well and goes leave a subtle whiteness.

However, this GLORIOUS, HEAVEN SENT product has save my skin in just 3 days! Not only does it right away stop the itch but I can visibly see it working to repair the flaky, red skin. My cracked knuckle has almost repaired itself overnight and my skin is no longer in any pain. My knuckles almost normal again with no redness. For YEARS it has taken weeks for my skin to repair itself fully and this product has changed things.

This product is NATURAL, made in Canada, dermatologist tested, AND WORKS PEOPLE!! Tell me does it get better than that!

Anyone with Eczema....I couldn't recommend this enough. Skinfix...I love you!!!!!!

May 03, 2015

This product is garbage brought it because of dry skin and it didn't work and for the small tube you get it was expensive would not recommend it.

October 22, 2014

perfect for treating eczema, dryness and dermatitis. As fall is rolling in fast and that winter chill in creeping up we are finding our hands and other parts of our body are not happy! We love the fact that this balm is all natural and fragrance free so we know our body is getting the best! After applying you can see the immediate difference of the redness of your skin and notice the irritation is practically gone! It contains colloidal oatmeal which is an active ingredient which soothes the dry and itchy symptoms.

June 15, 2014

Thsi is the best cream I have ever tried in my life! I suffer from EXTREMELY dry skin. Nothing else seemed to work, medicated or not. but this stuff is amazing!