Skinfix Daily Lotion

Skinfix Daily Lotion Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 28, 2016

My son has eczema patches all over his body. I tried Skinfix and I apply it every diaper change. I've noticed a difference in his skin already. The dry patches are almost gone. It's been a life saver for us!

December 17, 2015

Skinfix is an all natural brand targeted towards dry and eczema prone skin. This is what lead me to try this product:
Their products are all natural and are marketed as a natural alternative to using corticosteroid creams.

I purchased this bottle of lotion at the Real Canadian Superstore for $19.99CAD. My intention was to try this on my face because Skinfix is cheaper and easier for me to get. However, upon trying it on my face, I actually reacted to it. I tried it for several weeks before deciding that my little eczema flare up wasn't healing.
So unfortunately, its not great for my face.
But, I love this moisturizer for my body! It has a fairly light and smooth texture and I could tell right away that it was moisturizing my skin very well. I wish this product was a little bit cheaper for this size.
Overall, I really like the concept of this brand. I like that the ingredients are more natural and that it is a Canadian company (local for me). This product is exactly what it is marketed as: a great daily moisturizing body lotion for dry and eczema prone skin.

Please check out my review video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRovQfXKa9Q&list=PLBcexxyzezDGSf_j3n8x0L6BWqoG_r10X&index=9