SkinFix Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

April 15, 2015

Had an odor so didn't like using it on babies face. Costs $15 a tube

January 30, 2015

I received a sample of SkinFix Diaper Rash Paste in a welcome-baby kit, and for a little known product it is GREAT!! My poor baby had a blistering rash reaction to "cheap" diapers i had to use in a pinch, nothing was working, after trying cornstarch / sudocream / air / vaseline, i tried SkinFix. An hour later some redness had faded. Hmm! Used SkinFix for the next 3 days and you couldnt tell there had been a rash in the first place! Fantastic product!

June 18, 2014

I originally received Skinfix as a sample, but I liked it so much that I bought it for ongoing use for my little one.

The classic Penaten diaper cream is really thick and hard to apply. Skinfix is smooth and creamy, making it easy to spread. You can apply as thin or as thick a layer as you'd like. It does have a pinkish tinge, but I don't mind the color. It is a natural product free of parabens. It uses zinc oxide as its base with other emollients. I've had great success with it on my baby's bottom both to reduce diaper rash and also for any open areas/rashes that do develop. It typically clears it up in 24-48 hours.

June 18, 2014

Got a sample from welcome wagon and was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. My son had a nasty rash and not one of the other creams helped, tried this and within a day there was a huge improvement! Love it!!

May 27, 2014

While I like this thickness of this product, I don't like that it is not white or clear in colour - I notice that it always leaves something on my little one's diaper.