Good

Skinny Cow Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Taste

May 27, 2014

Amazing!!! It's ice cream, cookie and all with with low calories!! Was a smooth taste and you could really taste the flavors.

1.5/5
Taste

June 02, 2012

As an avid calorie counter, I really love my treats! Today I noticed the tiny little Skinny Cow ice cream tubs (157ml) were on sale for $1.70 so I decided to treat myself. I waited until the baby was in bed and excitedly pulled out my special little treat.
Can I just say: YUCK!
It has a really strong taste of a very artificial sweetener, and it doesn't taste like ice cream in the slightest. After googling around a bit, I think the taste might come from the "polydextrose" in the ice cream, which is apparently a product manufactured by the pharmaceutical company, Pfizer. It actually gave me a headache instantly and made my mouth dry and gross.
I'd WAY rather get my treat in with something where I can actually pronounce the ingredients (silly me, I was distracted at the store and enticed by the sale) so I will NOT be buying Skinny Cow products in the future. Once again: YUCK!