Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 414 in Ice Cream

April 23, 2016

When I buy most low fat/low calorie items I sacrifice taste and flavour, with these skinny cow chocolate truffle bars I wasn't compromising either. They taste amazing and are the perfect size when you have that craving for icecream

March 17, 2016

I love this product. They are a little expensive compared to the quantity, but the portion size is perfect and the taste leaves you beyond satisfied got a portion of the calories!

May 07, 2015

These are wonderful! 100 calories per bar, and the flavour is amazing! You don't even realize it's "diet ice cream" They are a little pricy ($8 for 6 bars) so I only buy them when they are on sale. I'll be buying these all summer long!

July 11, 2014

Awesome flavor. Satisfies the craving for something sweet without sacrificing taste. Only 100 calories.

June 23, 2013

These bars are very addicting. The quality and taste were a shock the first time I tried them. I expected them to be a chalky and fake chocolate tasting but I can hardly tell the difference with these in comparison to the higher fat alternatives. Great taste, smooth consistency, a definite favorite.

August 19, 2012

Love these bars! Taste great and only 100 calories each! It's an amazing little treat that is pretty much guilt free. There are often coupons out there too that make this product free or almost free, bonus!