Skinny Cow Cone - Vanilla with Caramel Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 23, 2014

These are a great low cal treat to substitute in when you're craving a drumstick or Klondike bar. I find the size of them to be really satisfying, and the quality and taste to be similar to full fat ice cream (not quiiiiite as good, but close enough). I always have a box of these handy for those nights you need a treat!

May 28, 2014

These are excellent! A great treat without the guilt.

May 27, 2014

Price is good for the quality compared to other products. Super tasty! And just the right amount to satisfy a craving!

May 25, 2014

Good taste and good alternative to Turtles chocolates, but nutrition benefits are not as significant as I would have hoped. I like that it comes in a small snack-appropriate pouch, easy to take on the go for a yummy snack.

August 13, 2012

the ice cream sometimes has a weird texture but tastes really nice.. and for low fat ice cream it is really good

June 27, 2012

Love Skinny Cow products! They are just as good as other ice cream bars but way less calories. I loved the caramel drumstick which is why the Vanilla and Caramel cone is my favourite. A less-calorie replacement of my favourite summer treat.