Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 737 in Chocolate

Skinny Delicious-ness!

Get the Skinny with delicious SKINNY COW Dreamy Clusters!  Bite sized crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in milk chocolate at only 120 calories per pouch.

Care free indulgence!

Available at most major retailers, $1.19/pouch, $3.99/multipack

October 04, 2016

yum yum yum. these are great. love that they come in a small bag so you don't over eat. they taste like a healthy version of a turtle. will totally buy again

September 07, 2016

I came across these awhile ago and I actually rolled my eyes at this new "skinny" product. But I needed chocolate and I was intrigued so I bought a pack. The taste was great and they actually hit the spot. Perfect portion size. Went back for more.

August 31, 2016

Loving the taste of those treats. Very rich and flavourfull.loving the crunchy taste. And the size of course , i can eat one of those and no gult at all

August 31, 2016

OK, Here's my Review. These Skinny Cow "DREAMY CLUSTERS" are Probably THE Most
Perfect, and Most Tastiest Chocolate Indulgence that was EVER Created For US Girls.
They come in these single serving pouches, and you get to enjoy 4 or 5 Dreamy Clusters in each pouch, and each pouch is 100 Calories?!? Now That's AWESOME!!
ALL SKINNY COW Goodies ROCK!!!

August 02, 2016

These are nice when you want a treat but don't want all the calories. They were actually very good and tasted similar to a full calorie version. I bought them in the states but haven't seen them around here in a long time.

May 03, 2016

These are extremely good and I know the point is to eat a bag of these instead of a chocolate bar for less calories but I don't think it counts when you eat 4 bags of these which is what I did. Lol. So great idea if you have self control

April 14, 2016

If you like eating turtles, than this is the treat for you, with just alot less calories and sugar . These are awesome, and you would never be able to tell that they are a healthier option. The caramel in the middle is nice and chewy, and you get the crunch from the chocolate when you bite into it. Amazing.

March 26, 2016

Loved these and couldn't believe it was a low on calories with no crappy sugar substitutes in it. Will continue to buy these again . Price isn't bad either

March 26, 2016

So My husband thought I was lying when i told him these were lo-cal, he loves them, but is confused by the name. I'm addicted to them! They really are dreamy because the chocolate is dreamy and melts beautiful to give that satisfying effect.

March 18, 2016

Mmm I love Skinny Cow. These are so delicious, I could eat the whole box in one sitting! Only buy them when every once in a while, they're a treat in our home.