Skinny Cow Greek Frozen Yogourt Salted Caramel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

Deliciously creamy and 98% fat free, these superbly indulgent Salted Caramel Greek Yogourt bars are made using ingredients from 100% Canadian MILK.

Go on, indulge in SKINNY deliciousness.

January 07, 2016

This was yummy,made a good treat my only complaint is that skinny cow products are overpriced

January 05, 2016

Love the salted caramel,this is a great treat on a hot day.

December 17, 2015

Do not be fooled by calories that these are a healthy option. Corn syrup is the deadliest form of sugar and should be left out of all products, especially those marketing themselves as a healthy indulgence

September 18, 2015

Love the salted caramel & very creamy,on the pricey side but worth it!

September 18, 2015

so delicious but so expensive !

June 28, 2015

A very nice carmel flavor in a creamy yogurt base. My husband loves carmel and gave this a thumbs up. It's just the right size for an icy cold afternoon treat.

June 11, 2015

I love the Skinny Cow Frozen Yogurt. I follow the weightwatchers program as a lifestyle and every once in a while I enjoy an ice cream treat. These are delicious and love the salted caramel combination.

May 19, 2015

I love these! They're such a great treat without making me feel guilty. Considering how low in calories and fat they are, they're also a very decent size. They have a wonderful creamy texture and really taste like caramel. Definitely a great product.

August 17, 2014

Give me salted caramel anything and chances are I will love it. Combine it with Greek yoghurt, make it a frozen treat and have it be 100 calories and I'm basically in heaven.

These are super tasty, just the right portion size and guilt-free. Win, win and win.

June 23, 2014

I love anything salted caramel and also love Greek yogurt. Perfect amount of sweet-ness, excellent alternative to traditional ice cream.