Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Hazelnut

Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Hazelnut Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 02, 2016

I didn't think that these were going to taste good, but they were fantastic!! Light crispy and delicious. A great surprise. A great treat that is low in calories so you don't feel guilty!!!

May 31, 2015

Love these bars, their so light and crispy.. no guilt here!

April 27, 2015

Always wanted to try these, then I saw them on sale / clearance at Loblaws for 50% off, so I thought I would take advantage of the sale. They are really good, great taste & light. Nice snack if you watching your calories & sugar intake.

February 19, 2014

I liked these treats very much but preferred the dreamy clusters. This is a good fix while on the run!

October 02, 2013

Okay Ladies who doesn't love chocolate??? It's a small skinny waffer the taste is delicious!!! It only has 6 grams of fat. One thing I did not like is that it's to small I had to eat 3 to feel satisfied.

September 24, 2013

Had a coupon when I got them wouldnt of brought if I didnt have the coupon. They are pricey but they taste good hard to just eat one. Very light and crunchy not too sweet. They are a nice treat.

September 24, 2013

These bars are delicious, they are small only 100 calories, but pricey as they work out to a buck a bar, and I like to eat two:)

February 01, 2013

Heavenly Crisp Hazelnut bars are only 120 calories- yay!!!! They have wafers layered with hazelnut cream and covered in chocolate. They're pretty yummy and great in a pinch when you want chocolate but you don't want the guilt. I'm not crazy about the price, they are sold as single-serve bars (starting at $0.99) and multipacks (starting at $3.79). For that price, I kind of want a really luxe chocoalte bar. This wouldn't be my first choice, I;d go for a piece of dark chocolate over this but they're still pretty yummy.