Skinny Cow Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Skinny Cow Ice Cream offers you the taste of great ice cream but with less calories.

November 30, 2016

I like most Skinny Cow products. These ice cream sandwiches have a very nice cookie ice cream balance. The cookies are not too sweet and the ice cream is nice and soft. They are small and the price is high. They should have 8 in one box. The price is what keeps me buying other brands.

September 25, 2016

Let's start with the fact that I am not a big ice cream fan because it is usually too sweet and too cold for my teeth - that's why I like this product! Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches are softer than normal ice cream, not too sweet and the melt in the mouth factor is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth (to cold things). I buy them as a treat.

September 21, 2016

The taste is not bad, but if you are expecting "ice cream", you may be disappointed. It's more like an ice milk sandwich. I also found the cookie to be too wet and sticky.

I'll pass.

July 20, 2016

I love these Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Both the ice cream and the cookie parts taste great.. I like the way the ice cream looks in the sandwiches , nice design. I also like that the sandwiches are round instead of a rectangle or square.They are the the right size for me, but the price is too high. I only buy them on sale usually with a coupon.

July 04, 2016

Great ice cream treat for those watching their weight, a little on the small size but I think that's part of the point of this product, to keep portion size down. Ice cream isn't as creamy but I don't mind that, still same great cookie taste and overall its a great ice cream!

March 09, 2016

These things are so yummy and so very addictive you can just pass buy it you have to buy it. Chocolate cookie and ice cream awwww so good. Hot day it cools you down.

February 14, 2016

I really like the creamy ice cream. It's so so good for sweet tooth. .

January 26, 2016

I like that it's lower in calories and fat. Taste is great but the price is outrageous!!! Not worth paying that much at all.

January 08, 2016

This ice cream is so creamy, love all the flavors ,my only complaint is that the ice cream is way too expensive

December 25, 2015

These are very tasty and don't have all the fat and calories of a regular ice cream sandwich. I love all skinny cow products. Not too sweet and you don't feel guilty after eating it.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier