Skinny Girl Wine Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 60 in White Wine

May 13, 2015

I was not a fan of this product. It was very unnatural tasting, almost chemical-y. It was hard to choke it down. It was not refreshing and actually made me more thirsty. Will not buy again.

April 01, 2015

Love that there is a reduced calorie wine, not sure why the rest of the industry isn't following this HUGE trend. The taste has improved since introduction however not a full body wine.

March 06, 2015

A friend brought over the skinny girl white mascot ! It was pretty good except the first sip left a weird aftertaste but you get over it ! I wouldn't buy it again just because I don't really care about calories. But if you do try it out

January 29, 2015

Shitty and terrible. Just drink normal alcohol with all of its calories and hit the gym after. It's just gross. And highly overpriced. So not worth it

September 03, 2014

I had the red wine at my last girls night. it was a HIT
for the calories that are in it was i great wine
it will be at are net girls night

August 26, 2013

I've tried a few other "light" wines and they just taste like watered down wine. Skinny girl red and white are awesome! I can't wait for all the other skinny girl cocktails to make their way to Canada!