• Skinny Pop Popcorn
  • Skinny Pop Popcorn

Skinny Pop Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #559 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 19, 2016

The Skinny Pop Popcorn is addictive! Hearing that it was a healthier, lower calorie version of popcorn I thought it would taste like cardboard! To my surprise, its delicious! It's not as buttery or salty as more traditional popcorn but there's just something that keeps you coming back for more. I would definitely recommend!

July 04, 2016

This is a tasty product but go in with the understanding it is a very basic plain ..little salt product. It is not the same as smart pop or other popcorn. It is similar to homemade air popped popcorn.

July 04, 2016

This popcorn is so delicious and healthy - for being a low calorie, low fat snack it sure is tasty! Also I love the idea of no artificial products added to this popcorn, its literally just popcorn,sunflower oil and salt, love it! The price is great for how much product you get and have I mentioned its delicious?

July 01, 2016

This is the perfect snack for my kids. The popcorn can be purchased at Costco in a very large bag for only $5 when on sale. The taste is great and there is very little salt so it's a healthy snack for the kids. There are little to no kernels so I let my toddler have it without worry and she loves it. This is the perfect healthy snack for the whole family.

March 03, 2016

I got a huge bag of this at Costco. It is SO good. Sprinkled with sunflower oil and a pinch of salt, it's perfectly balanced in taste. It's way better than the bags you pop yourself for so many reasons, and you don't need all that butter to get the salt to stick. I love it!

January 11, 2016

This prepared popcorn is so tasty and is much healthier than other brands. A very convenient alternative to making your own.

May 27, 2015

This is the most amazing snack ever! Guilt free. No GMO, the taste is amazingly addictive!
If you love popcorn you need to try this product!

September 10, 2014

LOVE!! I`m addicted this popcorn is yummy!

September 02, 2014

I first heard about this through the grapevine....everyone was talking about skinny pop. But when I tried it, I was sold! Healthy, tasty and satisfying, it's the perfect combination for a snack. I usually only like popcorn hot and fresh, but this tastes great out of the bag and is a perfect movie night treat, guilt free!

May 31, 2014

Skinny Pop Popcorn is the best already popped popcorn you can buy in a bag. It has no trans fats, no cholesterol, 39 calories in one cup and is gluten free. Skinny pop has great flavour and a good crunch with just the right amount of salt to taste. Skinny pop is available at Costco for $5.99 foe a 336 gram bag.
I highly recommend.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation