Good

Skinnygirl: Ready To Serve Cocktails Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 87 in Coolers

Taste

October 14, 2016

These are some of my favorite cocktails for a girls night out. Super easy to drink and enjoy! I love the classic margarita and the white cranberry cosmo the most. I find the Pina Colada cocktail a bit too sweet for my liking. The margarita has just the right balance of sweet and sour with the lime flavour. I find for the price of a bottle, it is good quality and a really fun party drink.

Taste

August 30, 2012

Skinnygirl Cocktails was created by TV star, Bethanny Frankel. Her goal was to create all of the delicious cocktail options you want, without the extra calories. You'll consistently get a great tasting, naturally sweetened, low calorie option with each and every sip. They're a modern, fresh & new school way to enjoy a cocktail.

The available flavours are: White Peach Margarita. Pina Colada. Sangria. White Cranberry Cosmo. Margarita.

Super easy to make. You simply open the bottle, and pour into a glass. Easy enough, right?

Delicious! My personal favourite is the original Margarita. I buy it for every special occasion, or night out.