Skinnymint teatox tea

Skinnymint teatox tea Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1001 in Misc

October 07, 2016

- I LOVED the taste of both teas. The morning one definitely suppressed my appetite and I found I was not getting hungry at all throughout the day. The night cleanse did wonders for my stomach, I noticed that I slept better on the nights I had it. The only thing I didn’t like was that I was only having bowel movements the day after the night cleanse, which is unusual for me. That being said, I think I was eating less during the day so that may have been why.
    - I was travelling for work for about half of the 28-day period, which made it hard for me to exercise and eat and follow the teatox as strictly as I otherwise would have. I did consume alcohol on a few occasions (oops!).
    - I found I still needed my coffee in the morning; not to say that the morning tea did not wake me up, I am just so acclimated to having coffee in the morning that I couldn’t do without it. I was able to reduce my consumption to a cup a day (instead of 2-3).
    - Overall, I absolutely loved the teas, and would definitely recommend the 28 day teatox to my friends!

September 25, 2016

Skinnymint Teatox helps you to lose weight and tone your face from facial lines and staging skin, l started to see results in three weeks and totally lost the weight l wanted by 6 weeks and my lines on my face were gone by the 6 weeks. I am really impressed on how this product worked

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo