Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 444 in Hair Removal

November 20, 2016

You can't go wrong with the Skintimate brand of shaving gel. It forms a creamy lather thick enough to help the razor glide easily. This means fewer nicks and cuts. I pump out about a cotton ball sized amount which is good for one leg. I really like how smooth and soft my skin feels afterwards and I don't get any skin irritations either. The lather also rinses away easily. I usually get the dry skin or sensitive skin varieties as they are really moisturizing and gentle to use. The packaging looks really feminine and the pump disperses the gel very easily. I have purchased this product over and over again for so many years and will continue to do so.

January 06, 2016

Great shaving gel. Not to expensive an makes your legs nice and soft.

January 06, 2016

These smell great but for less than half the price Condit or does he same job.

January 06, 2016

This has such a nice scent, and my legs feel so smooth and soft ,its pretty cheap too

September 08, 2015

This stuff works great! Before I started using Skintimate, I always cut myself. I've been using Skintimate for probably a year now and can count on my fingers how many times I've cut myself shaving.

May 30, 2015

Love this shave gel. Doesnt dry out skin like others, and it lathers up really well, smells great to

April 30, 2015

The only shave gel I'll use! Love how my skin feels!

April 13, 2015

Produit de qualité qui laisse glisser votre rasoir à merveille et la peau douce après usage. parfums variés et agréables .

January 27, 2015

This shave gel foams up nicely, gives a clean shave and smells great!

June 22, 2012

The Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel works great. It comes in a can and sprays out in a gel. The gel then lathers up very easily in your hand to be applied. I prefer the fragrance of Raspberry Rain. Lasts a long time. It prices at $2.99 at Walmart and $1.00 coupons can be found on the internet for it.