Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel

Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 444 in Hair Removal

January 25, 2016

I have the berry scented one, and the smell is very strong. Stronger than I would prefer, to be honest.
The colour is nice though, and it works into quite a nice lather.
Haven't had any problems with the can rusting either, which is great.

December 13, 2015

I love the scent of this shaving gel and I like how the gel lathers up thick compared to the cream which can be kind of runny

August 13, 2015

I am a huge fan of this shave gel! It's super affordable, lathers well and smells great. I love how they often have value packs and it tends to be cheaper than the other brands. A definite win!

July 28, 2015

This stuff always smell wonderful and leaves my legs silky smooth and soft after. I always buy this brand .

June 09, 2015

Love this skintamate and BONUS it smells great ..Leave your skin silky smooth . Love that it's not harsh on my sensitive skin a must have for the summer :)

October 26, 2014

I have always loved Raspberry Rain, but then I am a raspberry fanatic. I love how this gel leaves my legs feeling refreshed.

August 28, 2014

I just love Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel! It always leaves my legs feeling silky smooth!

August 28, 2014

First thing I noticed about this product was the smell, it smells heavenly! I received "raspberry rain" but I know it also comes in scents such as "strawberry tangerine twist" and "tropical twist". When applying it comes out as a gel and turns into a foam when rubbed on skin. After shaving it leaves your skin amazingly smooth and soft, my legs felt moisturised for ages and my skin kept the wonderful raspberry scent! Plus it contains lots of vitamins and antioxidants to help achieve healthy glowing skin! I love this one and hope you all do too!

June 14, 2014

i am in love with this shave cream

June 04, 2014

Best shave cream out there! Raspberry scent is not overwhelming. Creamy texture keeps skin protected from harsh razors. Definitely try this one out next!