Skintimate Skin Therapy

Skintimate Skin Therapy Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 258 in Hair Colour

September 28, 2016

I really like this shaving cream. I tend to have very sensitive skin and I find this shaving cream very mild and non-irritating. It smells great and lathers up really well.

July 13, 2012

Skintimate Skin Therapy is exactly what it says it is. Therapy for your skin, this product has a great moisturizer, and makes the shaving experience much better. I love the texture and the scent of this product. Skintimate Skin Therapy lathers up nicely and lasts until I am done shaving. It has a great price value, pretty labeling and packaging, and is a solid product. Love this !!.

June 20, 2011

Skintimates Skin Therayapy shave gel cream conditions your skin while you shave. Its unique moisture rich lotion gel is combined with a skin softening complex of restorative moisturizers, vitamins and anti-oxidants that gives you a more comfortable shave and noticeably softer skin. Skintimate Skin Therapy gel foams into a rich creamy lather allowing your razor to glide over your skin for a closer, more even shave. The rich lather helps to prevent cuts, while locking in your skin's moisture. I like how it lathers up fast and stays where I put it until I run my razor across the stop. My legs always come out smooth and soft after I’ve shaved with Skintimates Skin Therayapy shave cream. My legs never feel dry and itchy like they have felt with some other shave creams I’ve used. I’ve used several types of Skinitmates shave creams for years now and I’ve always come back to the Skin Therayapy type. It’s the only one that I’ve found that keep my skin from drying out.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?