• Skip-Bo Card Game
Good

Skip-Bo Card Game Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 987 in Misc

May 15, 2016

I was first introduced to this game by my trailer park friends back in the days when I owned a trailer. I feel in love with this game and went shopping the next day and bought my own. I have the original one that comes in blue and white. My sister bought the newer version that comes with a board. This game can be played with 2 to 4 players. A fun card game that is easy to learn.

March 23, 2016

This is my favourite card game. I've been playing skip-bo for 3 or more years now. We usually plays it on the weekends or in the summer while camping. Fun game for everyone.

March 03, 2016

one of my biggest childhood memories at my grandparents' house. Every single time we went over we would play. It is such a good game, even kids can play and they get the hang of it quickly

February 27, 2016

Skip-Bo is a great card game. We played this game a lot when I was younger. It has some pretty easy rules. It's great for adult or children. It's also great to bring on trips or camping.

September 21, 2015

Really fun game to play with two players and up ! I've always love playing that game since I was a child and I plan on playing with my son when he's old enough !

June 01, 2015

Our children and their friends played this card game growing up. They would sit for hours and play this while munching on popcorn.

April 29, 2015

Such a fun game! I was introduced to this game back in highschool and I've played it ever since. It's a perfect game for get togethers or family game night.

April 29, 2015

I love this game! My brothers, cousins, friends and I used to play it at the cottage when we were kids. I have yet to get it for my kids but definitely plan to

April 29, 2015

This was one of my favourite card games growing up and is still popular amongst friends and during family gatherings. It's a simple, but fun game to play with small and large groups of people. It's also convenient as it doesn't require a lot of room and very little set up.

April 29, 2015

fun for all, easy to learn & cheap way to spend a family night, with hours of fun.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted