Skittles Original Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1060 in Snacks

October 04, 2016

Skittles are one of my favourite candies! They taste good individually, or you can eat a couple different flavours mixed together. Either way they are a nice treat!

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la saveurs de fruits des petits bonbons skittles. Toute les couleurs ont une bonne saveur et très agréable à savourer. Des bonbons de choix pour les amateurs de sucré.

October 04, 2016

Skittles Original has always been my favorite treat! I love them as a child and still love them now. They are loaded with sugar so it isn't the healthiest thing to eat. They are a great candy to have once in a while as an adult. Love the fruity taste and the chewiness.

I like to have them for travelling or road trip. Good little candy to munch on. I also like to buy the Halloween treat size, they are the perfect serving size for me as an adult.

October 04, 2016

Skittles are my best friend, I can carry them in my purse and they help with low blood sugar, which I get quite often. The taste is like none other. Chewy and fruity. It will make your mouth water and that added candy shell makes it have the perfect crunch. I have loved these since I was a small child. They are an excellent candy

September 11, 2016

I love Skittles! Such a great sweet and fruity little candy! I love the crunchy outer shell and then inside they are nice and chewy! Each one has a great fruity taste and you can clearly taste what fruit they are supposed to taste like! Of course they are very sweet but I have a sweet tooth so these are right up my ally!

September 10, 2016

These are my favorites fruit candies. They are chewy, but not too much, and fruity, sweet, but not overly sweet. The regular bag has lemon (yellow), orange (orange), strawberry (red), green apple (green) and grape (purple) kinds. My favorite is the grape one.

September 06, 2016

Not a super healthy snack, lots of sugar, but i love the taste of it. It reminds me about my childhood. So i buy it sometimes.good for kids just little treats.good price.

September 06, 2016

OMG Love Skittles Original

Fruity, makes your lips pucker and your mouth water, chewy but wont' rip your fillings out. The flavor is killer good. I always have them in the cupboard, and yes, awesome for movie night. Always buy them at the theater as well.

June 03, 2016

I love skittles! Great movie snack. Love the flavours. I really like that they make them gelatin free now! I like the tropical flavour as well! So good.

June 02, 2016

I have to admit I am still a little bitter that they switched the green flavor from lime to green apple. I guess I can forgive them though because these are so yummy. My favorites are the red and orange (which taste like orange tic tacs). I love getting these at the movie theater and always eat way to many!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?