Skittles Original Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1166 in Snacks

February 07, 2017

Super yummy treat, love them. Nutritional value is horrible obviously, it's candy. To be honest I never really notice the price of them, I would imagine the price of a regular candy bar - today I was at the grocery store and decided to pick up a 191g bag.........$3.99 rang up so its MEH on price, not over the moon expensive but the amount I can eat in one sitting(especially being pregnant) it in the long run, is really not "worth it"..... in saying that I can't say i'll never buy them again, too tasty!

January 22, 2017

Very tasty treat! I have always loved skittles. I prefer the original flavor and the berry flavored skittles. I do not like the sour ones. Its a nice fruity treat but tons of sugar!

January 15, 2017

Skittles are delicious. I used to always buy the huge bags and just go to town. Unfortunately, sugar makes me very sick so I don't get them as often as before. I still will buy them here and there though.

December 05, 2016

Skittles are my favourite candy as a kid. I still continue to buy it, cuz it's so good!! Highly recommend it to anyone, worth every penny!! Love the sour ones

December 05, 2016

Skittles original are definitely a favourite of mine in terms of candy. I usually eat my favourite flavours first-- the red, orange... the yellows are last, but I still enjoy them!!

December 05, 2016

i love skittles with all my heart they have been my favourite candy since i was a kid, the sour ones are my absolute favourite but all just taste amazing either way, and i'll never stop eating them

October 04, 2016

Skittles are one of my favourite candies! They taste good individually, or you can eat a couple different flavours mixed together. Either way they are a nice treat!

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la saveurs de fruits des petits bonbons skittles. Toute les couleurs ont une bonne saveur et très agréable à savourer. Des bonbons de choix pour les amateurs de sucré.

October 04, 2016

Skittles Original has always been my favorite treat! I love them as a child and still love them now. They are loaded with sugar so it isn't the healthiest thing to eat. They are a great candy to have once in a while as an adult. Love the fruity taste and the chewiness.

I like to have them for travelling or road trip. Good little candy to munch on. I also like to buy the Halloween treat size, they are the perfect serving size for me as an adult.

October 04, 2016

Skittles are my best friend, I can carry them in my purse and they help with low blood sugar, which I get quite often. The taste is like none other. Chewy and fruity. It will make your mouth water and that added candy shell makes it have the perfect crunch. I have loved these since I was a small child. They are an excellent candy