Skone Cosmetics Tattooed waterproof eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 818 in Eye Liner

February 09, 2017

This eyeliner was awful for me. Dragged my lid quite a bit getting it on, making it difficult to apply. The color payoff is so-so, it's not an intense black. Worst part, throughout the entire day, the eyeliner smudged so much underneath my eyes and trying to clean it everytime was a hassle. I have tried many liquid eyeliners before and none smudged at all like this one did. It was an awful experience.

November 17, 2016

So this eyeliner wasn't bad at the beginning, but after about 4 or 5 used I noticed that the tip of the felt tip was dried out in a way and I would have to spend about a minute to get the product from the thicker part of the felt tip down to the tip so I could apply it properly. I really liked it in the beginning too and don't store my felt tip liners with the tip up because I don't want them to dry out but for whatever reason this eyeliner did just that.

March 22, 2016

I had such high hopes for this eyeliner because I really need one that's waterproof. This stuff is definitely waterproof and smudge proof but it has flaws. Although it is easy to use, it feathers so bad! The edges of the lines look like they have little hairs... or bug legs. Yes, my eyeliner looks more like a caterpillar!

January 07, 2016

It's a great waterproof liner. It doesn't smudge throughout the night where you end up having raccoon eyes

December 06, 2015

First things first I got this in a beauty box. It normally sells for $20 but is currently on sale for $15. I would never purchase it I might try it for free to see if maybe the one I got was just a bunk one. Mine worked nicely day one with a beautiful wing and minimal transfer, which is normal for me as I get sweaty and oily. Day two I planned on setting it with powder. Guess what it wouldn't come out day two, it's like it dried up overnight or there was just enough product for one use (I stored it felt tip down, like really no more uses...)... Not worth it in anyway.

May 28, 2015

This eyeliner pen is awful. It's a headache to try to use. When I press it on my hand, it comes out smooth and dark ... trying it on your eyelid is another story. It was a fight to even get some out of it. I absolutely hate this eyeliner and would never buy it again. It's honestly the worst eyeliner I've ever tried - thank god it was only a sample in my Ipsy Bag.

February 01, 2015

by FAR the BEST Eyeliner EVER!!!!!!

I will NEVER EVER use another eyeliner!!!

got the look of a liquid but doesn't smudge at all, dries right away!!! super easy to use, goes on super smooth!

October 29, 2014

This liner has a long super fine tip that makes detail work a breeze. It glides on smoothly and once it sets, it's not coming off easily!
    Only downside, the colour is more like a light grey then an intense black. Better suited for daytime wear. Although it is buildable to a deeper shade.

October 23, 2014

I'm a big fan of liquid eye liner and this one is pretty good. Its tip is very fine and goes on really smooth. Being waterproof it doesn't smear which is nice. It looks really sharp and black. The best part of it is the applicator it really helps to put the eye liner on smooth and straight.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy