• SKOR Minis
  • SKOR Minis

SKOR Minis Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 737 in Chocolate

August 09, 2016

These are so addictive! I was never really a fan of skin bars before but when I picked up a bag of these at Walmart I became hooked. These bags are part of a deal at Walmart 2/$6.00, which is a good price.

These are good on their own or also crumbled in ice cream, the chocolate is tasty and butter toffee is crunchy and sweet. Very tasty.

March 04, 2016

The mini skor is great when you just want that little piece. They do get stuck in your teeth often. And hard to get put. Also good when crushed up and put on ice cream.

March 04, 2016

Love them! I always try to just eat a few, but these bite size bits of Skor are delicious, I eat the whole bag every time. Best chocolate and for the price you get a lot in a bag.

February 17, 2016

I didn't know what SKORS were until my boyfriend made me try them. I LOVE THEM. There's this odd satisfying feeling when you crunch down on the hard caramel inside the chocolate.

November 02, 2015

SKOR Minis;

My favorite chocolate bar SKOR
turned to minis! Making it a great choice for not having left over bar pieces, instead small pieces in a bag!
So smart and convenient!!!

Pros:
Good chocolate taste
Good caramel / texture taste
Good bar
Mini size great for eating slowly

Cons:
NONE!

Bonus: dollarama sells at $2.00 a bag

September 02, 2015

I love Skor bars so when I saw them bite size I just had to get them. Being bite size you can have better portion control which makes it great for the small sweet tooth. Chocolate covered toffee is so yummy

August 30, 2015

These skor bites are heavan in your mouth. They are absolutly delicious! I am not a big chocolate fan but these have just the right amount.

August 30, 2015

Of course these are good. They are delicious. The crunchy skor prices are amazing.

August 30, 2015

Ohhhhh my these lil things are so yummy and now available at my local dollar store!!!!! Great tasting chocolate and so good to suck on fr a sweet treat

June 08, 2015

This product is really yummy. They are just like the bigger product only smaller. You definitely have to watch how many you eat otherwise you'll each the whole bag.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!