• Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths
Good

Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

April 01, 2016

I got these cleansing cloths in my ipsy bag recently. I'm not a huge fan of products like these but since I already had it, I tried it. I really love that these have natural ingredients in them and not chemicals. They did remove makeup decently but I did find that they were irritating to use anywhere remotely near the eyes, so they're pretty much useless for me to bother with if I can't use them to remove eye makeup. I also found the cloths to be rough on my skin as I had to rub harder than I'd have liked to in order to get all my makeup off.

February 22, 2016

Beautiful scent, and removed make up effectively. I received these in a beauty box so I am not sure on the actual cost of these, but I would buy them again! They made my skin feel clean, and not "residuey", like more other wipes. Nice packaging too. I used mine up in a couple week's time so I didn't find that the packaging made them dry out, but I can see how that would happen if you waited too long to use them all up. You just have to be careful when you're pulling them out and closing the bag back up. Yay!

January 21, 2016

This product is almost perfect! Left my skin super soft and cleansed really well. They were great at taking off make-up (much better than my make-up removal wipes) and foamed up really nice and juicily so you could get a good amount on your face.

I love that you didn't have to wash it off afterwards and could just leave it to dry so it saved a lot of time.

This is going to sound weird, but it smelled like a chlorine swimming pool...but really good.

My only con is that the packaging sucks. Like all wipes that come in a sticky seal packaging, it's hard to keep them from drying out.

January 12, 2016

not too keen on the price but its amazing it washes off all my make up and cleans my face amazingly

October 18, 2015

These makeup remover/ cleAnsing cloths are not for sensitive skin they do a good. Job at removing your makeup but my skin felt like it was on fire and stayed red for awhile.