Slap Chop
Good

Slap Chop Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

November 14, 2016

I had this. unfortunately I gave it away. I don't reach for it. I pull out my food processor and I find it just as easy to clean. Also I don't have to do anything but turn a button.

October 31, 2016

Ce produit ne vaut vraiment pas votre argent. Il fait mal a la main apres seulement quelques coups et le résultat n'a rien a voir avec l'annonce. Il n'est pas vraiment facile ni pratique a laver alors il reste dans l'armoire et je coupe mes légumes au couteau.

June 07, 2016

Definitely one of my least favourite products in the kitchen, hurts your hand after a few slaps, if you cut the wrong thing with it (like onions) the smell will stick to it forever, not worth the money, best to just stick to traditional cutting

April 20, 2016

This hurts your hand when you use it. It does not chop evenly nor remove the skin readily, as shown in the commercials. If I have a lot to chop I use the Cuisinart; otherwise a knife and cutting board. Some gadgets work. Some not so much.

October 22, 2015

Terrible product.. hurts your hand after awhile when you use it. I will just stick to chopping up veggies and fruits with a knife.

October 22, 2015

Doesn't work at all, waste of money.

October 22, 2015

very cheaply made and it doesn't work at all .

October 22, 2015

This doesn't work the way it does on the ads. I also found it really hurt my hand and that cleaning the blades was difficult. It is easier to just use a knife.

September 06, 2015

Doesn't work, cheaply made & clean up is the worst!

July 23, 2015

Waste of time and money. Doesn't work don't bother.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil