Slatkin & co. fragrance oil

Slatkin & co. fragrance oil Reviews

Ranked #458 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

A powdery soft, sensual fragrance that blends the warm, woody essence of sandalwood with creamy vanilla. Mix with 1 or 2 other oils for a personalized fragrance experience. Add 20 drops to an oil warmer, light a tealight and enjoy (oil warmer and tealights sold separately)

May 07, 2015

I picked up a bunch of these oils on clearance at BBW. I don't love them (in terms of vibrancy) as much as the ones from the Body Shop, but they still smell lovely. The scent tends to stay in one room rather than wafting.

March 04, 2015

Wonderful product with so many different uses. I love the Balsam oil in the Winter near our tree. While in the Summer months, I love the vanilla-lilac oils. I usually dip a small strip of cloth in it and place in closets and dresser drawers. It makes your clothes smell awesome.

May 06, 2009

i have been a fan of slatkin & co. fragrances for many years. their fragrance oils are available at bath and bodyworks, retail stores and online. recently the oils were on sale for $3 each. they are regularly $7.50!! this is a great deal!! the fragrances are very concentrated and last a long time in your home or car. i have numerous oil warmers in my home and probably 40 bottles of this oil!! my favorites are the cherry blossom and lilac blossom. they smell very much like the real thing. i also use the oils in my vehicle. i just dab some on an old air freshener, and it is just like new!! hope you enjoy it as much as i do!!!