• Slatkin & Co. Scented Candles
  • Slatkin & Co. Scented Candles

Slatkin & Co. Scented Candles Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 541 in Misc

Slatkin & Co. Large Fireside Scented Candle by Bath & Body Works 14.5 oz.

June 17, 2015

I love all the different scents this product comes in. I find their scents to be long lasting and just take over your house. I have received many compliments about the scent of my house.

February 10, 2015

these are a bit pricy but smell great! if your not worry about the price then you would love these! so many different scents to choose from and so far all the ones ive tried i loved!

February 09, 2015

Love these candles a bit pricey but they do burn for quite some time and you can actually smell it.

February 09, 2015

Harry Slatkin has a nose for fragrance and his candles are the bomb!! They are pricey, but worth it. He likes to mix several different oils to create the perfect fragrance and they are true to the description. Love these!!

September 30, 2014

These candles are absolutely the most AMAZING candles ever!!!! I love them soooo much that I am always going into Bath and Body Works whenever I have the chance. I love smelling all the new candles, and I never leave the store without buying at least one.

September 13, 2013

Best candles you can get. Strongly scented and last forever, especially if you keep the wicks trimmed!

August 22, 2013

Absolutely hands down my favourite candles. They are a little on the pricey side, but I stock up on them when they are on sale. They fill your home with fragrance quickly & they are long lasting

April 13, 2013

My favorite candles of all time! I always try to have one lit in my home. I love the variety of smells they come in, and they last forever! Such a good bargain, and they do not smell to bug my friends who have allergies. I am just in love with these candles, and I can not say enough good things about them!

April 06, 2013

I really like these candles. I probably have about a dozen of them. There are so many scents to choose from and there are always new ones! I absolutely love going into the store and smelling them all! I also find that they fill a whole room with scent very easily.

April 05, 2013

These candles are amazing. I always have one lit when I'm home. They last a long time and they make the whole room smell great. They are usually on sale 2 for 20 and come in soo many smells