• Slatkin & Co. Wallflowers Home Fragrance in Leaves

Slatkin & Co. Wallflowers Home Fragrance in Leaves Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Slatkin & Co Leaves Wallflower Home Fragrance Refills

February 12, 2011

Product is a little pricey, but all in all well worth it. The scent is beautiful and leaves my home smelling fantastic. I love most of the Slatkin & Co products including the matching scented candles for these wallflowers. Thank god these finally came to Canada! I was buying these cross-border in Buffalo when they went available here. Fantastic product!

August 16, 2010

I have been buying Slatkin & Co. Wall Flowers for the past 4 years. I have a very big house and have 6 wall flowers in different rooms of the house. I have never purchased a scent that I didn't like. The scents travel all throughout the house and last for about 6 weeks. They are very easy to refill and work way better than the ones from grocery stores. They are a little pricey at $12.50 for a pack of refill bulbs. But, since they work so well, I've decided that they are worth the price.
I have had several people ask me how I always manage to keep my house smelling so nice all the time. The secret is Wall Flowers!

November 09, 2008

Perhaps "Leaves" isn't the best name to describe this heavenly Fall home fragrance, as leaves themselves really don't have a very distinctive scent. What makes this fragrance so special is that it almost seems like Slatkin & Co. found a way to manufacture all the delicious smells that remind us of Fall and bottle them in Scentport and Wallflowers cartridges. Hands down this is the best home fragrance I have ever used, which says a lot since I am a sucker for scented candles, oil burners, etc. The "Leaves" scent actually makes me feel like every day is a perfect Fall afternoon and gives me the most calm and cozy feeling ever! The scent is probably best describes as a little spicy, with touches of cinnamon and baked apples. It makes me want to fix a mug of hot cider or make caramel apples! Bath and Body Works consistently runs the refill cartridges for 2 sets of 2 refills for $20, and often even lower. It affects my mood in such a positive way that
I would even pay full price for it without flinching!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye