Sleek MakeUp Solstice Highlighting Palette

Sleek MakeUp Solstice Highlighting Palette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #23 out of 79 in Highlighter

July 18, 2016

As promised ~ Finally had a chance to swatch the Sleek MakeUp Solstice Highlighting Palette. I've shown the shades top to bottom. I did use Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light underneath but didn't bother with foundation as I wanted to see the product on natural skin for photo purposes. Here's a few thoughts:
    Ecliptic Cream Highlighter is heavily pigmented and goes on super smooth with an almost bronze tinted base. Wasn't sure if I'd like working with a cream highlight but it's superb!
    Hemisphere is a pinky / lilac coloured shimmer powder that's a little lighter pigmentation wise but totally buildable.
    Subsolar is a fabulous silky highlight powder with yellow tones and probably my least favourite of the palette but only because of my skin colouring ~ as on us olive toned girls it looks more silver.
    Equinox is a light iridescent but metallic, highly pigmented & swirled baked taupe ~ nude ~ beige powder (think #Colourpop #Churro!) which has so many uses and probably my fave if I had to pick one!

Amazing value and such a versatile, cruelty free palette that you can use for everything from face highlighting, to strobing, body shimmer and contour, brow bone highlights, eyes and more! About $28 Canadian ~ Love it

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water