Sleep Pretty in Pink Women's Ear Plugs

Sleep Pretty in Pink Women's Ear Plugs Reviews

1 review
Ranked #323 out of 475 in Remedies

September 12, 2012

I had to start wearing ear plugs this summer because my husband snoring has gotten so out of hand I wasn’t getting any sleep at all. He broke his nose years ago and never snored at all for the first ten years we were together. When he first started I was able to turn him off with just a small kick and a smack to the bed, but now there’s no turning him off. He goes all night long and you can hear him in every room of the house! So I started using some ear plugs that he brought home from work. They were helping me to get some sleep, but you can only wear the same pair for so many nights when you should really replace them. Then I spotted these cute Pretty in Pink woman’s ear plugs at WalMart. You get seven pairs and a free cute little carry case to keep them in next to your bed, or for when you travel. They’re silky soft and they have a NRR 32 noise protection rating. They’re easy to use; all you have to do is give them a good squeeze making them small enough so they slide into the ear cannel very easily. Then they will slowly expand to fill the ear cannel closing off the sounds that keep you awake at night. As long as your clock is set loud enough, you can still hear your alarm going off in the morning, so you don’t have to be worried about being late for work, or school. But the best part about them is you won’t be kept awake all night by your partners snoring!! If your having the same problem that I was having getting some sleep, or from other sounds keeping you up at night, then I highly recommend you give the Pretty in Pink Ear Plugs a try. I love mine and I’m sure you’ll be happy with them as well.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for