Smart Food Cheddar and Caramel

Smart Food Cheddar and Caramel Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 2311 in Grocery

July 21, 2016

If you've never tried this you're missing out! This is so good! It's sweet and salty but also cheesy and crunchy... it's just the best! So good. I do tend to pick out more of the cheese popcorn more than the caramel but they're both super yummy together and on their own!

March 13, 2016

I tried this popcorn for the first time yesterday because I had a free product coupon. I wasn't sure how the cheese and caramel flavours would taste together but I was pleasantly suprised. They complimented each other nicely. The popcorn was nice, big and fluffy and there were not too many small broken pieces. The cheddar pieces were cheesy enough and the caramel pieces were not too sweet like some other brands. I don't think I'd pay full price for this though because $3.17 for 200 grams is expensive. If it went on sale I would buy it more often

December 10, 2015

Smart Food Cheddar and Caramel;

At first I was VERY SKEPTICAL how the 2 flavours in the same bag would taste....2 very different flavours chedddar dairy bitter strong, and caramel very sweet...but it works!!!!

It is greta because in a bowl, you will have some of cheddar, and then eat some caramel, and the 2 combinations within your mouth just serves all the taste buds.
It works!! Flavours work!!!

The smart food popcorn size is good, and fluffy and popped well.
This is one of the flavours you would not ever have thought to bring together, but blended simply works!!

June 01, 2015

This is a great combination of flavours. I really like how the two flavours compliment each other with a sweet and savoury element. Definitely something you should try!

June 01, 2015

Our daughter loves this snack! She carries it to work with her and leaves it in her desk. I can't eat popcorn anymore but love the smell of this variety. It's affordable, but I wish the bag was a bit bigger. I try to buy these for her often since she loves the flavors so much.

June 01, 2015

#SmartFood "Cheddar and Caramel" I just love this combination of #cheddar and #rich #caramel it is so addicting. Once I start eating this popcorn I could just eat the whole bag. We often have it in my house for movie night.

June 01, 2015

My friend told me to try it and at first I went "ew gross, cheese and caramel?" but I tried it and it actually tastes really really good!!!

May 14, 2015

A very unique and tasteful product. The combination of cheese and caramel bring such a delight to the taste buds. Just wish I came with less salt.

March 23, 2015

I couldn't wrap my head around this one at first. I like cheese popcorn and I like caramel corn, but the two of them together just didn't sound right. But I eventually gave in and tried it, and I found that I really like it! It's a great mixture of salty and sweet, without being too over powering one way over the other. I like the mix and it's a decent price as well.

March 23, 2015

I love this popcorn, I have always been a huge fan of "chicago mix" I love the sweet with the salty. The sweetness comes from the caramel popcorn and the saltiness comes from the cheddar popcorn. And together they make the perfect combination!